Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Everyday Makeup Routine

It's been a while since I've share a makeup look here on my blog! I thought I'd share my simple and go to, everyday makeup look that I've been wearing lately. I usually opt for lighter eyemakeup during the week (if I actually do my makeup), and save a full eye look for weekends or if I have go somewhere important.



PRODUCTS I USED

BASE + FACE MAKEUP
I rarely ever use a face primer anymore unless I do my makeup earlier in the day and want it to last, or if I have somewhere special to go so that is why no primer is pictured. For foundation I've been using my Covergirl Healthy Elixir Foundation. For concealer and setting power I use Mac Pro Longwear and Rimmel Stay Matte, these are my two holy grails. My go to bronzer has been the Stila Stay all Day Bronzer, I use it to warm up my face and a light contour. For blush I've been reaching into my Morphe 9N blush palette for this look I used the peachy shade in the very center (middle shade, second row). Since this blush has some shimmer, I skipped a highlight.

BROWS
The only brow products I ever use is Nyx Micro brow pencil and Essence Gimme brow gel. They are just the best brow products.

EYES
I always prime with Mac Painterly paint pot, even if I don't wear shadow. It conceals any darkness or discoloration on my lids. For shadow I honestly just take my blending brush and dip it into my Bronzer, blend it into my crease and under my lash line. Then I've been using L'Oréal Amber Rush shadow all over my lid. It's light, pretty, and gives a little color and shimmer without being too much. I tight line with L'Oréal Silkissime liner so my lashes look fuller, and finish up with L'Oréal Lash Paradise mascara (missed my review? Check it out here!)

FINISHED LOOK
I forgot to add my lipstick in the photo above, so here it is with the makeup look photos. I absolutely love this mini Tarteist lip paint in Birthday Suit that came with the Sephora birthday gift. It's literally the best color of life, and the most comfortable liquid lipstick I've ever worn. I want need the full size.

So there's my everyday makeup look and routine! I probably should have filmed this for my YouTube channel but *shrugs*.

EXTRAS!
I reached 600 followers on my 2nd Instagram account that I have for my Etsy Store! In honor of reaching 500 last week, I'm holding a giveaway over there and I'm over the moon that I already grew to 600 in just a few days. 
I'd love for you all to enter the giveaway, and win some goodies from my Etsy Store! Checkout my giveaway post on my MoonElements Instagram for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment