Friday, June 9, 2017

Travel Makeup Essentials

Hello! And Goodbye (but not forever)!

On Sunday my husband and I are leaving for vacation, so there won't be any blog posts next week. I thought I'd pop in and say hello and share what makeup I'm bringing with me on our trip! If you want to see some pretty photos, where I'm going, and such- check out my Instagram!




Base makeup


3 foundations? Yes, you are seeing that correctly. It's a bit excessive, but since I am self tanning I am bringing my Milani foundation which is way too dark, so I use it when I self tan. The Maybelline Better Skin is to mix in the the Milani because it's honestly too dark even when I self tan, so I mix them together because the better skin is too light (what?). And the Este Lauder is for days when my self tan fades a little. Yeah, I'm crazy high maintenance.
I'm bringing my Mac Pro Longwear concealer and Rimmel Stay Matte powder because those are things I use everyday. I'm also bringing the Too Faced Hangover Rx Primer, and the Hawaiian Tropic face sunscreen for days that I need to wear them. For my brows I'm bringing the Nyx Micro brow and the Essence gimme brow gel.

Cheeks
For bronzers I'm bringing the Stila Stay All Day Bronzer and the Too Faced Sweet Tea Bronzer. The Sweet Tea has been my favorite Bronzer lately, and it looks really awesome when I self tan. I'm also bringing the a Tarte Bronzer and Highlight duo, mainly because the highlighter in there is my absolute favorite highlighter. For blushes I'm bringing the Wet n Wild Rose Champagne blush, and the Kat Von D Micky and Mallory blush duo. These are my two most used blushes, as you can see from how much I've hit pan on both.

Eyes and Lips


I'm bringing the Tartelette in Bloom palette because it's my favorite, and for primer I'm bringing my Mac painterly paint pot. For liners I have the L'Oréal liner intense, a L'Oréal pencil liner in black, and the Urban Decay 24/7 liner in smokeout. For mascara I'm bringing Covergirl Supersizer. I'm trying to keep it minimal for lip products, so I'm bringing Mac blankety and Mac Velvet Teddy. I also have Whirl in my purse, so that will probably come too.

It's super hard not to overpack on makeup! I was going to bring my Morphe blush palette too, but I made myself out it back. I didn't include my brushes in this one, but If anyone wants to see my everyday makeup brushes that I currently use, I can do a separate post on that when I get back!

What are some of your must have Travel makeup essentials? Share them with me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment